Control room operator wanted with the following:
PSIRA Grading a must
- * Shift work
- * Dedicated person
- * Good radio communication and reporting skills
- * Alarm control room monitoring
- * Computer literate
- * We will provide additional training
- * Must send CV before we can interview
* Salary R6800 per month
send cv to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-Time
PUBLIC SAFETY FOOT PATROL OFFICER VACANCY
Female Security Officers
• Obtain help by sounding alarms.
• Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Control traffic by directing drivers.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintain the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Maintain the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Copy of Matric
• Grade B PSIRA
• Must have Computer
• Written and Verbal Communication
• Following Complex Instructions
• Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
• Manage Multiple Tasks
• Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
• Surveillance Skills
• Emotional Control
• Safety Management
• Reporting Skills
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Security guards and gaming surveillance officers spend considerable time on their feet, either assigned to a specific post or patrolling buildings and grounds. guards may be stationed at a guard desk inside a building to monitor electronic security and surveillance devices or to check the credentials of persons entering or leaving the premises. they also may be stationed at a guardhouse outside the entrance to a gated facility or community and use a portable radio or cellular telephone that allows them to be in constant contact with a central station
Only females will be considered for this position.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org